Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

How I Made $55.00 While sitting in my recliner…


Every now and again, you hear about something and your reaction is W.. H.. A.. T? At that time I normally dismiss the subject without giving it any more thought. This happened to me in February when I was approached by someone regarding an opportunity to create an additional stream of income. I already have several income opportunities that keeps me quite busy and there is only so much time to go around and so much energy that I have to expend.

The other day another friend of mine ran this crazy thing past me once more. This time, being more open minded, I listened more intently and even asked questions. I tried with all my mind to find fault with the program and I just couldn't’t – so I decided to ‘throw my hat into the ring’. What I really like about the business is the simplicity. Anyone, so long as they can read and write can participate. It takes no skill whatsoever. It takes no time whatsoever. It takes no education whatsoever. There is no product to buy …ever. Best of all…it is affordable. It won’t cost you $100 a month for an auto ship. It is tailor made for our busy lifestyles of the day.

Okay, so what did I have to do to get paid? I simply entered 10 license plates into a website which was my requirement for the entire month. You read it correctly! The funniest thing is that my friend actually went out to a local shopping center, gathered the information for me while I sat in my recliner, and the rest is history. I joined the business for $124.95 which included the website access, inputted my license plates numbers, checked my commission status and there it was $55.00 which will be direct deposited into my bank account. You have a choice of receiving a paper check or direct deposit.

Let me ask you, “Who do you know that could not do what I just did”? That’s the reason 500 people a day are joining this company. It is what I call…’idiot proof’!

In the interest of time, I am going to share a brief video with you that explains why you can make money collecting plate numbers and sharing the opportunity to do the same with your closest friends and associates. It is a very legitimate business and your participation just might provide a pretty handsome additional income stream for your family. I encourage you to keep an open mind and join the team if you like what you see. There is one thing that I can guarantee to you and that is that you will never again be able to pass that car on the road without thinking about the money you could be making. Take a look and ask yourself….What if it were true?

www.howcool.narcthatcar.com

Click on
Opportunity
. Scroll down and watch the brief video. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment